Saturday, June 14, 2008

MTB Log: Buffalo Creek, Shingle Mill Variation

I met up with Paul, Sandi & Mike (new Texan transplants) to ride the Buffalo Creek trails, one of my all time front range favorites. From the Little Scraggy Trail Head, we took the Shingle Mill spur and looped back via the Morrison Creek trail. It was a gorgeous day out and my first ride there this season. I'm feeling pretty good about my mountain biking capacity so far. Since I barely rode last year, I thought I would really suffer this year. But this being only my 5th ride of the season, I don't feel as if I've lost any significant ground. Very encouraging. I'm committed to ride at least once a week this year. Doesn't seem like much but I'm also committed to climb at least 3 times a week, one of those being outside. So far so good these last couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment