Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Ongoing Adventure - Climbing @ Eldo on Tuesdays

Didn't think I could swing it this season but have managed to join the climbing crew and their Tuesdays @ Eldo. It's been great for me! Last Tuesday finally got to climb The Bastille Crack, an amazing classic. I lead p2!! The only other lead I've done is Boulder Direct, a very easy and benign climb. I'll have to back track and try to document all my other climbs this last month...but not today. Might start using fb to do that...hmmm...

Anyway, didn't make it out today with them, very bummed. But I clearly have climbing on the brain since I'm writing this. :)

Off to a 50th b'day celebration. What a daunting milestone. I had a little trouble with "40" (which surprised me!). What else to do but embrace it. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment